AmericanBux
Custom Search

Find me on Facebook

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Egyptian civilization, music

Egyptian Music




Egypt is the world leader in the arts flourish, where the film industry, songs, folk dance and many of the Performing Arts, which puts Egypt in the lead always among all the nations of the world



music1

A decade ago during my first trip to Egypt, I purchased entire shelves of music tapes – because I was in need of a large amount of souvenirs. It was the best and most successful souvenir buying of my life. Because of that huge success, I repeated my »Operation Noise Maker« again and again, year after year. And the success continues. The best idea was to buy a tape by Egyptian pop singer Mohamed Mounir. He mixes Nubian, Egyptian and Western sounds in a way that is very pleasant for Western ears, too – and, even more convenient, this diligent musician produces a new tape every year or so. In one action, I was able to remove five persons from that everlasting bothersome souvenir list, alhamdulillah! I only have to give them the latest Mohamed Mounir album, that's all, very easy! They have subscribed to that souvenir service.


No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

time now

OuR gReAT eVoLuTiOn

our visitors

living in a dream is hard to reach

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons